Friday, January 05, 2007

I hate reruns...

I know how you must feel when you click over to the weblog and find nothing new. Television has been like that lately. Except on tv, you might find a rerun you haven't seen. I have been a little lax in blogging because the rest of my life has been a bit hectic. To catch you up, here is some of the good and the bad.

  • We had our first Christmas with Joshua, which was more exciting for us than him.
  • Christmas week consisted of 8 services. (I only had to preach at three)
  • All of the Christmas services were wonderful with a great turn out with lots of faces I have never seen!
  • Three funerals in one month wore me out. (See this earlier post for why they take such a toll.)
  • My father got to spend Christmas with us.
  • My iPod broke making me wonder what my ears did before. As a former professional disc jockey, I can say with some authority that the radio stations here aren't that great. (Well of course except for KFTX.)
  • In a marvel of modern, quality customer service, Apple overnighted me a little box, into which I placed my broken iPod. I called DHL who came and got it. Apple informed me the next day that they had it and would send it back fixed or send me a new one very soon.
  • Joshua started Mother's Day Out here at the church three days a week. Alisha gets a little break and Josh seems to be having fun.
If I am waiting for things to settle down, I have a bit of a wait. I am off the Mt. Wesley in Kerrville today for a meeting. I will come back Saturday night, be in worship on Sunday and then head off the Mt. Wesley again Monday for Covenant Connection. (See this post for more info on that.)

If I get some time at Mt. Wesley, I will try to write about some of the cool things coming up this month.

peace,

will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew! Every time I feel like I'm meeting myself coming and going with my hectic schedule, I find someone else doing much more. Blessings on all your activities, Will.