Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Can't you find time for just one blog

My only excuse for these giant gaps between blog entries is just that I am swamped. I have been about a week behind since before Christmas and I just can't seem to catch up. I tend to blog when I have just a couple of free minutes but those minutes keep getting taken up with trying to sneak in couple of minutes on something else I am behind on. The good news is that when I am busy, it often means that there are cool things on the horizon, like these cool things:

  • Who Was Jesus, a sermon series on the person of Jesus begins this Sunday with "Jesus the Troublemaker" The small group guides will be available tomorrow. (If I don't blog too long.)
  • Starting next Wednesday, I am leading one of my favorite classes, The Gospel According to the Simpsons. I am leading it this time with the youth, although a number of adults are coming anyway.
  • The annual Grace leadership retreat is coming up on Saturday the 27th, the theme is "Leading and Becoming Disciples." Leaders of our congregation give up a big part of a Saturday for this, I like to make sure it is totally worth it.
  • Just when you thought everything was calming down after Advent and Christmas, February 21st is Ash Wednesday already which means we are already planning for Lent and, you guessed it, Easter.
I swear I will be back on my blogging routine soon. I hope you are having a great new year!

peace,

will

No comments: