Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Meeting the Challenge - Update

Well...

I am excited that I was taken seriously when I made the challenge that we all step up and get involved in serious Bible study. Not only have sixteen people committed to join me in Disciple I, I actually have 20 currently signed up and at least two waiting for a spot.

Pastor John's Disciple III class is also filled beyond capacity and there are at least two waiting for a spot in there.

As of now, I am not going to take any more registrations for either class. However, that does not mean you should give up on Bible study. We will continue to offer additional short-term opportunities to study throughout the year. We also have a number of Sunday school classes and small groups that meet throughout the week. If you are looking for somewhere to learn in community, let me know and I will try to help you find your way.

peace,

will

No comments: