Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pumpkins Pumpkins Pumpkins

The pumpkins are here! Grace's annual pumpkin patch us underway. After a slight delay, the arrived in the rain on Tuesday afternoon and we had a ton of eager volunteers to unload over 2000 pumpkins!

I hope you get a chance to stop by and stroll through the pumpkins. I hope you find the perfect one for your home. Remember, all the proceeds go to mission through the United Methodist Church.

I am certainly glad they arrived because it brought a taste of autumn back into my world. Growing up in Western New York, October was definitely fall. I remember trick-or-treating in my snow boots. I don't miss harsh winters, but I will always miss cool autumn days, falling leaves and that smell that you only get when it is truly fall. At least the pumpkins and a hint of cool weather have reminded me of home.

peace,

will

No comments: