Monday, July 17, 2006

This Week's Sermon - Text and Audio

I have worked most of the bugs out of the audio version of the sermon. The sermon from Sunday is now posted in a text version and in an audio version. For the audio version, you now have three ways of listening. You can listen using the little built in player. You can download the MP3 file or you can subscribe to the podcast. If you are technically inclined, feel free to email me and let me know how it is all working.

Sermon #25 - When Rejection is a Good Thing
Sermon #25 - Audio Version
Subscribe to the Podcast(note this link may look like gibberish to you if you are not into podcasting)

All this technology is a bit of an experiment. I am hoping that it will help some people stay connected when they can't be in church. I am also hoping that it may help some people get a chance to "check out" Grace. Sometimes people are searching but not quite ready to come through the doors. I hope this may be a way for them to see what we are about. I also hope that it may be a way to extend our reach and bring the message to people who are geographically far away. If you listen to or read the sermons, I would love to hear your comments about how they are helpful to you.

peace,

will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good evening

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work