Sunday, July 09, 2006

Audio Sermon

I have finally worked out most of the kinks and posted the first audio sermon. I get a lot better sound quality recording it at home rather than relying on a cassette tape recorded during worship. That still leaves some questions about how to post Pastor John's sermons.

The link will take you to my sermon page. You can listen to the sermon using the little embedded player or you can download it using the MP3File link. Let me know if you run into any technical glitches.

Sermon #24 - Audio Version

I also now have the capability of setting up a podcast of the sermons. Let me know if that would be helpful. (If you don't know what a podcast is, don't worry.)

peace,

will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one would love the ability to listen to a podcast of your sermons.