Monday, July 10, 2006

Ask and Ye Shall Receive - Podcasting

Someone requested a podcast of my sermons and I love making people happy. If you don't know what a podcast is, don't worry, they will soon take over the world. There is a link to subscribe on the sermons website:

Pastor Will's Sermons

Just scroll down and you will see the XML link on the left sidebar. I just tried it out in iTunes and it seems to work well. Let me know if you have any problems. I will move the link to a more obvious place once I am sure it is all working well.

peace,

will

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Will, I just found this or I JUST now took time to look this up Have you thought about putting a little bit about when some joins the church on your notes It might make it interesting for that person to send around the world to friends and family along with your message. Ruth Wehmeier

Unknown said...

That is an intersting idea. I like it , but I know that some people are really worried about privacy. (You can tell I am not so worried so most of my life is online.) I wonder if there is some way we can celebrate new members without them feeling like their privacy has been violated.

Hmmm. Something to think about.

will