Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New Feature

In my endless quest to make this blog more interesting for you the reader, I have added a new feature. If you scroll down a bit and keep your eye on the right column, you will see "What Will is Reading Now." I regularly post about books I have recently read, but sometimes there is large gap between those posts, especially when I am reading more than one, or two or three books at once.

Hopefully the audio sermons will start appearing later this week.

peace,

will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Will:

I logged on and peeked at a couple of your sermons. Great job. You write really well and of course, since I've heard you in person, I know that you also preach well. Is there anything you don't do well?

I've thought about having a blogspace on our web page or connected to it some way. Not sure the best way to do it. I would like it to be interactive ... ha, ha. Like folks will have time to write things back!

take care,

john