Monday, October 16, 2006

A Little Help

A couple of people are having trouble listening to the audio sermons online, so I am asking for a little help. If you have a chance, go here:

gracesermons.blogspot.com

click on the little play button for sermon 31 (or scroll down and pick any sermon) and let me know if it works. If you feel so inclined to do so, please e-mail me (pastorwillrice@gmail.com) and let me know what your results were. It would also really help if you could tell me what browser you use (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) if you know the version, that would be even better. It would also help to know how you connect to the internet. (i.e. dialup, cablemodem, dsl, office network, etc.) Thanks for your help!

peace,

will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sermon #31 came through fine. My browser is Internet Explorer and I connect to the internet by cablemodem. Good sermon! Thanks and God bless you. Elenora