Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

It occurs to me that I haven't posted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. It is all the rage in the blogosphere (I didn't make that word up, yet it isn't in the dictionary yet. It refers to the global collection of weblogs.) to post some year ending or year beginning thoughts. My friend Jen listed all the things she was thankful for in 2005. Many have written about their resolutions for 2006. I am not going to do either. It is not that I am not thankful or that I don't have any thoughts about the coming year. It is just that as I look back over the postings for the last few months, I see I have already done my share of philosophizing and if you go to the sermon page, you can find plenty of preaching. Therefore, I will just wish you a very happy and blessed New Year full of the knowledge and love of God.

peace,

will

No comments: