Monday, September 19, 2005

In the Neighborhood

I haven't written much about our neighborhood meetings. In case you haven't heard, Pastor John and I have been attending a number of small group meetings hosted in the homes of some of our members. They are meant as a time where we can get to know people better in a smaller setting and also hear about people's hopes and dreams for Grace.

So far, the experiences have been amazing. John and I have felt really blessed to learn more about so many people and get a glimpse of a vision of the future for Grace United Methodist Church. If you haven't attended a meeting yet, I encourage you to watch the bulletin and newsletter for one in your neighborhood. If there is not one at a convenient time on your neighborhood, go to someone else's neighborhood. Also, if you are interested in hosting a meeting in your home, let me know and we will set it up.

peace,

will

No comments: