Tuesday, July 19, 2005

While John is Away

Pastor John is off on vacation for a couple of weeks and has left me minding the ship. I have been working with John for over three years now and I am used to the pattern. It usually happens, when he leaves town, that things get very, very busy. So far, since he left last week, it has been pretty quiet, but I never want to speak too soon!

So far this summer, John and I have enjoyed some time to get settled in. We will get a lot busier in the fall. We have a lot planned including neighborhood meetings, Disciple Bible study and a number of other long and short term educational and fellowship opportunities. We have already met many people, but we are both looking forward to opportunities to get to know you all better is some smaller groups. We hope that when a chance comes along you will join us.

I hope you are having a great week! Enjoy the rain that is coming.

peace,

will

No comments: