Monday, July 04, 2005

Sunday Worship

I was happy to see lots of people in worship Sunday even though it was a holiday weekend. I think the energy in worship is really wonderful at Grace. So many people who come on Sunday seem genuinely glad to be there. Trust me, that is not something to take for granted!

I love to hear feedback on the entire worship experience. If you ever have comments on the services or even questions, feel free to post them, or e-mail me.

A note about posting. Anyone can post a comment. You don't have to be a member of the blogger community. I always maintain editorial control. I rarely delete any posts. However, if I find anything inappropriate for any reason, I will just remove it. If I ever delete your post, please don't take it personally, or assume I don't think you comment is important. Feel free to e-mail me and I will explain why. With that said, comment away!

I hope you got a little extra time this weekend to rest and enjoy God's creation.

Grace and peace,

will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed seeing your wife sitting next to you at the 8:30 service Sunday. I hope she (and John's wife, as well) come now and then to "our" service.

Top 5 reasons for everyone to come to the 8:30 service:
5. Plenty of parking.
4. "My" pew is usually open.
3. Hear the first uncut version of the sermon.
2. Go to Church and Sunday School and still beat the crowds to your favorite restaurant (or HEB).
1. Great people!
See you Sunday!