Friday, July 29, 2005

Disciple, Planting The Seed

I am a huge fan of the Disciple Bible Study program. I know many people at Grace have already taken one or more of the courses. For those who haven't, Disciple is a series of long-term, in-depth Bible studies. The first course, Disciple I, is 34 week overview of the Bible. It is more than just Bible study, it is truly a transformational experience. Most people who go through the course not only learn more about the Bible than they ever knew, they learn about themselves and grow in their relationship to God and others.

The reason that I bring this all up now is that I plan to lead an evening session of Disciple I this fall and I want you to start thinking about it now. I limit my classes to 15 people and I am hoping to have a full class. I am still thinking about what night it will be. Right now I am leaning toward Tuesday.

If you have already taken Disciple I we are planning to offer some additional classes this fall as well. So far, I think there may be interest in sessions of Disciple III and IV.

Let me know if you would like to know more about Disciple.

See you Sunday!

peace,

will

No comments: