Monday, March 31, 2008

Some sort of non-drinking related hang over

Some Mondays I find myself having trouble doing much more than staring at my monitor hoping my computer might do something on its own. Sunday, especially good ones, can really leave me without a whole lot of anything left to offer. If I have an especially busy Monday with lots of structured stuff and meetings, sometimes I can be really productive but then Tuesday ends up fairly useless.

Fortunately today, I had a good long talk with a member of the church about spiritual matters. I always have energy for that. But since returning to my office, I am not sure I have accomplished anything except moving papers from one side to the other.

This is also an odd time in general. I have a lot of non-church stuff going on. We are trying to buy a house two hours a way and that swallows up an insane amount of time. The church work is a little strange as well. A large part of my work includes thinking about what will be happening in six months. I won't be here in six months so that puts me in a odd spot. I am trying to shift my focus to me more on the present and getting outstanding projects finished.

Lots of change. Lots of uncertainly. The Holy Spirit works pretty well in that sort of stuff.

peace,

will

No comments: