Thursday, March 20, 2008

Learning something new every day

I really want to get back to my posting about my call to ministry but my current life keeps getting in the way. I mentioned we are house hunting. Oh my goodness this is hard. During the couple of recent trips I have taken to San Antonio we have looked at more houses than I can remember. We made our first offer on a house today, which was flat out rejected. They didn't even counter which makes me pretty confident we didn't bid too high! We are going to keep looking. I won't make another offer on that one because we don't really want to pay any more than our original offer for that particular house.

This isn't something I necessarily wanted to learn about but I am having some fun learning about mortgages and closing costs and inspections and offers and the like. I like learning, I just hope I don't have to learn too much!

peace,

will

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi Pastor Will,
I am a member of the U and look foward to meeting you and your family. I am a member of prayer ministry and we will pray for God to lead you to the place He has already prepared for you. Emmaus is another ministry in which I am very active. Have you been on an Emmaus Walk?

Blessings,
Chrissie

Unknown said...

Thanks for your prayers! I have been on a Walk to Emmaus and I am serving on a women's walk here in Corpus in April and a Boy's Chrysalis at Mt. Wesley this summer.

I look forward to meeting you!

will

Chrissie said...

Pastor Will,
Thank you for responding so quickly! May God stretch your time and give you His strength and energy for all that you have to do between now and June. Chrissie