Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thanks for your patience

My apologies to those who read the blog on a regular basis. It has been a bit "content challenged" lately. I tend to write on the blog when I have a couple of free minutes or when I need a break from something else I am working on. Over the last month, I have really been forced to work in a different mode trying to get as much done in as little time as possible. As I have written about before, between the adoption process, the ordination process and the rapidly accelerating pace at the church, it has been hard to get it all done.

It should slow down soon. And I hope so. I have lots to write about. I still have two sermons I have not posted and I have read some great books I want to write about. More soon!

peace,

will

1 comment:

RED said...

Yes, I vote for things to slow down soon too....we'll be here when you circle back around! Peace back, RED