Thursday, January 03, 2008

Quality Airport Time

I don't mind being stuck in the airport anymore now that most airports have wireless internet access. I am going to be here for a while though so I may need to look for a power plug soon. I have not posted my sermon from this Sunday yet since the copy with my edits and changes in back on my desk. I may try to edit it again and post it today. Has anyone done the homework? (If you weren't there Sunday, you will have no idea what I am talking about?) If you have done your homework, feel free to post it as a response to this post. Again, the questions is, "What are you going to do about Christmas?"

peace,

will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.