Friday, November 23, 2007

Back on the blog

For my regular readers, you may have noticed that I have been a little lean in posting lately. I could list a million excuses but I realized the other day in an email exchange with a friend that blogging is really just a matter of discipline like anything else. It is sort of like exercise. If you are on a program and you miss a day and you don't get back to it the next day it becomes more and more likely that you are off for good (or at least until you commit to starting again.) The weblog is the same sort of thing. It is most fruitful when I post something every day. If more than two days go by, the next post seems exceedingly difficult.

Anyway. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone had a chance to relax and spend time with family. And I hope you aren't suffering at the mall today.

peace,

will

No comments: