Monday, August 20, 2007

Taking a Breath

I finally feel like I can take a breath this week. Last week was wonderfully busy:

Monday night was the last night of the four-week study on Paul's Letter to the Galatians. That was a great experience. We had over thirty people total and I think we found some great insights in Paul's letter.

Tuesday night was the second week of Prayer 101. I felt really blessed to lead that with the help of Lisa, Kathy, Mary Tom and Jimmy. They are going to be taking over the teaching of that class and from how it went last week, I can tell it is going to be a great class.

Thursday night we had the second meeting of our program ministry teams who were working on church-wide goals for 2008. You will hear more about these in September, but let me tell you, we have some exciting things in store!

Sunday, besides worship, we had our "Why Grace?" session where we talked about what it means to be a Christian and a member of the church. Two people have officially decided to make Grace their church home. That is great news!

This week should be a little slower. I will be spending a lot of time writing my questions for my ordination exam which is even more fun than it sounds.

peace,

will

No comments: