Thursday, August 16, 2007

And We're Back

No use going too deeply into the details of the lack of postings over the last couple of weeks. It has mostly been an issue of being swamped. It wasn't even that I didn't have a couple of free minutes, it was more that my brain was overtaxed to the point that I couldn't write anything else.

I remember in my last career, when I worked for Clear Channel's Star System in Austin, I had the blessing of working only 5 hours a day. I had plenty of free time. However, those five hours were often so intense that I couldn't really even form coherent sentences in my off time.

Anyway, hopefully I am backing on the blogging. Look for more soon!

peace,

will

2 comments:

Ryan Barnett said...

You must have both a theological project and doctrinal dissertation due at the end of this month . . . Oh, and by the way, a church to lead!

Anonymous said...

I remember those days... they were fun. But, in a sort of "I can't care for myself" way.