Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Is there such a thing as blogger's block?

I have been staring at a lot of blank posting pages lately with good intentions of writing but nothing to write. Of course, the best cure for writers block is to write. So, I guess the best cure for bloggers block is to blog.

The church is a flurry of activity as we prepare for Easter. During Lent we are offering a weekly contemplative service (technically a vespers service - a service of evening prayer.) There is also a lot to do to get ready for Holy Week with services Thursday and Friday evening and then, of course, Easter Sunday itself.

I have been teaching quite a bit as well. I will actually teach three nights this week. I taught Prayer 101 last night. Tonight I have Disciple Bible Study and Wednesday I will teach the confirmation class about the Social Principles of the United Methodist Church. Fortunately I love teaching. Although I don't mind being at home in the evening once in a while.

peace,

will

No comments: