Sunday, December 17, 2006

Blog Slacking

Apologies to my regular readers. Two funerals and a one day trip to Austin have gotten me off my blogging track. I am now prepping myself for the week before Christmas. Christmas in the life of the church was a little odd last year with Christmas falling on a Sunday. It is even stranger this year with Christmas Eve falling on a Sunday. That means we will have three services Sunday morning and four services Sunday evening, which will make for sort of a long day. I believe it is totally worth the work though. We all know there is something about Christmas that inspires people who have been away for a while or who have never been to church to come and see what all the fuss is about. We want to make sure we have plenty of room.

Peace to you in this last week of Advent!

will

No comments: