Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blogger's Block - A Trip through Randomville

I certainly don't have writers block, because I have written quite a bit in the last couple weeks, but the blog has not seen much of the fruits. Here are some things that are going on in Will's world:

  • I just turned 35. I don't feel any different.
  • Boston Legal is back on. I can't count on an hour of intelligent TV every week.
  • Alisha and I are going on vacation. Soon and very soon.
  • My family bought me an iPod for my birthday. One of my friends from college got the same gift for his 35th birthday. It must be the thing. I really love it because I am very lazy about music. I have A LOT of cds, many from my radio dj days, but they just sit in a cabinet. Now they are slowly being loaded into my iPod so I can listen to them again. I spent 11 years on the radio, I don't need to listen to it anymore.
  • I am trying to figure out what to do about our cars. Yes we have a child, but we are dog family. The dogs go with us places. The dogs go on vacation. You can't get two adults, one baby, and Labrador retriever and one slightly hyper cattle dog in a Honda Accord. (Unless I lie in the trunk - which isn't very comfortable - or really legal)
  • In case you were wondering, as far as I can tell, Randomville is not really a place unless you count web addresses as places.
peace,

will

No comments: