Monday, September 11, 2006

And.... go!

I am getting started on an active week that will take me to Kerrville and back and then back to San Antonio. After taking the summer off, my covenant connection group starts meeting again this week. Later in the week, we will be in San Antonio for a hearing about Joshua.

It is weeks like this that my laptop and cell phone are especially valuable. They will enable me to get my sermon and the bulletin done for Sunday.

This morning, before I leave for Kerrville, John and I will be meeting with Rev. Don Nations who is in Corpus Christi to get the district started on the Congregational Transformation Process. This is an attempt to jump-start our dying churches and revitalize the churches that are simply in maintaining mode. I am looking forward to sharing his energy and ideas.


Have a great week. I will send some cool Kerrville air your way.

peace,

will

No comments: