Monday, May 01, 2006

This week's sermon

It has been a while since I posted a sermon. That is not because I failed to post, it is because it has been a month since last I preached (not counting the short meditation I gave on Maundy Thursday.) I didn't intentionally take a month of from preaching. It was just how it worked out between Easter and my vacation.

Anyway, here is the link the Sunday's sermon:

Sermon 20 - Doubting, Faithless, Believing Thomas

As always, feel free to return to the weblog for to post thoughts and comments.

peace,

will

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that sermon Will. When my faith is tested my first reaction is often to assume that God is "done with me," but as you said, we're in constant transformation. As God works in our circumstances, we'll become increasingly equipped to do more. Well said. Thanks for the reminder of hope.

Anonymous said...

Very on target sermon. You captured the real meaning of Jesus' words to Thomas and then conveyed a message that is so applicable to us today. No doubt many Thomases who read this will breathe a welcome sigh of relief.