Thursday, March 30, 2006

On the road again

When I first got into ministry, I didn't figure pastors traveled that much. However, it turns out I do get out of town quite a bit. Today I am off to San Antonio for Soul Fiesta. This is a dual purpose trip. First, it is something that I want to attend. Second, it qualifies for continuing education which I am required to complete a certain amount of each year.

This conference is for lay people and clergy and will explore spiritual vitality in our congregations. This is a national conference and it is quite fortunate that it is being hosted right in San Antonio. They have brought in a lot of top notch presenters including Marjorie Thompson author of the Book Soul Feast.

I will be back in plenty of time for church on Sunday. So, see you then!

peace,

will

No comments: