Monday, February 20, 2006

Back from Mexico

The whole crew is safely back from Mexico. We had a really great trip. I think it might be interesting (and actually possible) to take the laptop and the camera next trip and blog each day from Mexico. (Yes they do have internet in Mexico, it is just a little trickier to get online.)

If you are a faithful weblog reader, were on the trip and took digital photos, please e-mail them to me so I can post them here.

I will post some more details of the trip once I get some photos to go with them. Basically though, we had a very successful trip. Our teams built two small houses for families and one decent size library for a community center in Rio Bravo. We had decent weather (though everyone was a bit chilly on Saturday). We even have great food, especially the folks on the library project who ate better than they did at home.

I will share more as I have time and photos. I hope the trip was a blessing to the residents of Rio Bravo, it certainly was a blessing to those who went.

peace,

will

No comments: