Thursday, June 14, 2007

So What Have You Given Away?

I gave everyone an assignment this past Sunday and was wondering how you were doing. If you missed the service, there is a link to a copy of my sermon in the previous post. The assignment was to give something away: something you need or something you love.

I have decided what I am giving away, but I haven't done it yet. It is something that I really like having and I am procrastinating. I hope to have it off my desk by the weekend.

Let me know how you are doing.

peace,

will

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, not judging was hard but this is harder. One thing I've given up twice already this week is not a "thing"--it was proving I'm right. Which is very, very hard for me to give up, believe me.
Does that count?

Unknown said...

That totally counts!

Anonymous said...

Still working on this one. I am not attached to too many things, except sentimental value. There are many possibilities...

Unknown said...

It is interesting that you mention sentimental. What I gave away was of only sentimental value. That is the hardest for me. For me, it is pretty easy to give away something that can be replaced, even if the cost is high, but sentimental things can rarely be replaced. That is what makes it hard.

will