Sunday, June 26, 2005

This Week's Sermon

Alright, I figured out a way to post my sermons for anyone who wants to look at them. They are hosted on a separate blog found at http://gracesermons.blogspot.com. I have turned off the comments option on that site. If you have a comment or question, come back to this page to post it.

This week's sermon is up and can be found here.

I apologize in advance for typos, mistakes, or things that I said in worship that are not in the manuscript.

If you were in worship today, I hope that through the message, the music, the scripture, the prayers or just through being with other believers, you were able to deepen your relationship with God.

Grace and Peace,

will

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sermon today! I loved the connection to Star Wars. I look forward to your future sermons.

Anonymous said...

Ver inspiring and energetic sermon today! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I loved your sermon Sunday.
Wouldn't it just be wonderful if we could be as excited about God as a 7 year old is about anything!! While not as young as you I do remember being excited about the first Star Wars Movie.


Let's Get Excited About God