Thursday, May 01, 2008

Ordination Tale Returning Soon!

This week I meant to post more about my journey toward ordination. However, life has been a bit hectic this week. Pastor John is in Ft. Worth at the meeting of the General Conference of the United Methodist Church. It is actually a bit quieter when he is gone but there have been some pastoral care emergencies that have consume a lot of my time. I will get back to sharing about my journey next week. In the meantime, you may be interested in what they are all talking about in Ft. Worth. The General Conference, which meets every four years, is the only body that can make decisions for the United Methodist Church as a whole. Our own District Superintendent (and Pastor John's Wife) is a delegate. You can read the latest news about the work they are doing here:

General Conference News at umc.org

peace,

will

No comments: